The Estimated Tax Payments
worksheet shows the entries made for estimated tax payments made for the current year's return (federal, state, and local).
To view the Estimated Tax Payments
worksheet in your TaxAct® return (Online
or Desktop), follow the steps below.
- Sign in to your TaxAct Online return
- Click Tools on the right side of the screen to expand the category, then click Forms Assistant
- Expand the Federal Forms folder and the expand the Worksheets folder
- Scroll down and select Form 1040 Estimates Paid - Payments of Estimated Tax
- Click Print at the right side of the screen and then click on the worksheet name to view and/or print the worksheet
- Click on the Forms icon in the toolbar to open the Forms view.
- Expand the Federal folder
- Expand the Worksheets folder
- Scroll down and double click Form 1040 Estimates Paid - Payments of Estimated Tax and then double click the individual worksheet