TaxAct® provides depreciation reports for federal and state returns. These reports are available for the current year, and the information is also provided for the following five years' depreciation amounts. There is also a disposal summary available.
To review or print the Depreciation Summary in the TaxAct program:
- From within your TaxAct return (Online or Desktop), click the Review tab. On smaller devices, click in the upper left-hand corner, then select Review.
- Click Reports directly below the tabs. On smaller devices, Reports will be located under Review after clicking .
- Click the blue Depreciation Summary button
- A window will open with the Depreciation Summary
- Click the pink printer icon to print the report