TaxACT Online Users
- Click the Print link in the upper right corner of the page
- Click Print Return and Instructions
- Select the instructions or e-file form you wish to print
- A pop-up window will appear that will let you save or print the selected document
Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader« is required to print for our online version. Click on Adobe Acrobat Reader« to start the download process for the latest free version.
For more information see Common Printing Difficulties and Navigating in TaxACT Online.
TaxACT Desktop Users:
- Select Reports from the menu bar
- From the drop down menu select Electronic Filing Instructions
- Select either Federal or State
- Once the pop up window appears with your instructions, select the print button at the bottom
Note: If you choose the Self-Select PIN option, once your return is accepted you are finished with your return.