TaxACT Online Users
- Click the My Account button at the top right side of the screen
- Click Print Center, then click Print Return and Instructions
- Select the instructions or e-file form you wish to print
- A pop-up window will appear that will let you save or print the selected document
Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader® is required to print for our online version. Click on Adobe Acrobat Reader® to start the download process for the latest free version.
For more information see Common Printing Difficulties and Navigating in TaxACT Online.
TaxACT Desktop Users:
- Select Reports from the menu bar
- From the drop down menu select Electronic Filing Instructions
- Select either Federal or State
- Once the pop up window appears with your instructions, select the print button at the bottom
Note: If you choose the Self-Select PIN option, once your return is accepted you are finished with your return.
To view a video for this Help Topic, see Printing E-file Instructions (Video).
Was this helpful to you?