TaxACT has partnered with PayPower to give you all of the benefits PayPower™ Visa® Prepaid Card has to offer:
- Convenient - Separate from your existing bank account, yet works just like a bank account
- Free Direct Deposit – Direct deposit your payroll or government benefits checks at no extra charge! Now enroll to Direct Deposit your government benefits checks directly on the PayPower website.
- Free Customer Service - Access Customer Service 24/7 online or over the phone
- Free Bill Pay – Pay bills online for free with electronic payments or personal checks.
- Cash Loads - Reload your card at thousands of convenient locations nationwide
- Easy Access to Cash- Withdraw cash from millions of ATM’s worldwide
- Peace of mind with the Visa Zero Liability policy - Items you buy with your PayPower card are protected against fraudulent charges.
- Low Cost - Low monthly maintenance fee of only $5.95 per month
- No Added Fees - No purchase or transaction fees
For more information see http://www.taxact.com/paypower/.
The PayPower™ Visa® Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Distributed and serviced by Blackhawk Network California, Inc.