You can add additional funds to your PayPower Visa® Prepaid Card through direct deposit, MoneyGram, or REloadit.
The best way to have money loaded to your PayPower card account is through direct deposit. With direct deposit, you can have all or part of your pay, dividend, disability, and government checks (Social Security, tax refund, Medicare, etc.) sent directly to your PayPower card account. There's no fee for loading your card account via direct deposit.
To set up direct deposit, log in to your PayPower account and click Add Money. Select the type of direct deposit you would like to set up:
Directly deposit your paycheck
- Select the card account you would like to deposit your paycheck to and print your personalized direct deposit form.
- Sign the form and bring it to your employer’s payroll department.
- Tell them how much money you would like to add to your card account. You may add part or all of your paycheck (1% to 100%).
Directly deposit your government benefits
- Select the card account you would like to deposit your benefits check to and select the type of benefit you receive.
- Review your information, read the Terms and Conditions, and submit your enrollment to the U.S. Treasury.
You can also use direct deposit for a one-time deposit using the routing number and Direct Deposit Account (DDA) number (NOT your 16-digit card number).
You can use MoneyGram ExpressPayment® service to add funds to your PayPower Card:
- Find a MoneyGram agent location near you.
- Complete the MoneyGram ExpressPayment® blue form.
- Use Receive Code 7584 and your card number as the account number.
- Load funds. A load fee of $3.95 will apply.
You should bring the following information when you visit a MoneyGram agent location:
- Company Name: PayPower
- Receive Code: 7584
- Account Number: Your 16-digit card number
- City/State: Pleasanton, CA
You can also load your personalized card by purchasing a REloadit Pack at thousands of participating retailers or at any Visa ReadyLink reload location. Load fees and limits vary by retailer. Click here to find a retail location near you.
The PayPower™ Visa® Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Distributed and serviced by Blackhawk Network California, Inc.