This help topic does not exist for 2014. The following information applies only to the tax year indicated below. Select 2014 on the main Support page to view help topics available for that year.
To file an Iowa amended return:
  1. From within your TaxACT return (Online or Desktop) click on the State Q&A tab and then click Iowa right below the blue tabs at the top of the screen
  2. Click Amended Return
  3. The program will proceed with the interview questions to input the appropriate information
Only amend your return after your original return has been accepted.


Was this helpful to you?