January 18, 2007 – IR-2007-12
IRS Selects New Members for Information Reporting Program Advisory Committee
WASHINGTON — The Internal Revenue Service has selected eight new members for the Information Reporting Program Advisory Committee (IRPAC). The appointees join 15 returning members who are in the second or third year of their three-year terms.
The eight new members appointed to serve on the committee are:
- Richard Hollingsworth, a Manager of Tax Information Returns, H&R Block Financial Advisors, Inc., Detroit, Mich.
- Nadine Hughes, Vice President, Agency Services, CompuPay, Inc., Miramar, Fla.
- Jon Lakritz, Vice President, National Financial Services, LLC, Jersey City, N.J.
- Timothy McCutcheon, President, Fort William, LLC, Milwaukee, Wis.
- Maria Murphy, Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Washington, D.C.
- Suzanne Sullivan, Senior Vice-President and Senior Financial Manager, Bank of America, Providence, R.I.
- Ron Whitney, CEO, Barter Network, Inc., Chadds Ford, Pa.
- Ralph Zerbonia, Tax Principal, UHY Advisors, Inc., Southfield, Mich.
The committee will hold its orientation meeting on Jan. 24-25, 2007.
The Information Reporting Program Advisory Committee was established in 1991 and focuses on information reporting issues. The committee’s purpose is to provide an organized public forum for discussion of relevant tax administration issues between IRS officials and representatives of the public.