2010 State: Finish Your State Return in Minutes
100% Accuracy Guaranteed - finish your State tax return in minutes.
- Does the work for you! All of the data you entered into your federal tax return automatically transfers to your state return. Just answer a few state specific questions, print, and you'll have your state taxes done in minutes. It's fast and easy!
- E-file your return for a fast refund! Electronically file your state tax return for only $7.95 to get your refund fast!
Plus, e-filing eliminates the worry! When you e-file, you'll get an acknowledgement from the state as proof that your return has been filed.
- Quick to download and get started. If you don't have a State Edition installed, your TaxACT federal edition will launch your web browser to the TaxACT.com web site—place your credit card order & immediately download the State software.
- File Non-Resident and Part-Year Resident state returns. TaxACT State 1040 supports ALL part-year and non-resident states.
- New! Answer Center — Stumped by a tax question, need help with TaxACT, or looking for a specific part of your return? TaxACT's Answer Center gives you personalized, free help – whenever you need it. Type in your question for the fastest answers or e-mail our tax specialists.
- New! TaxACT Bookmarks — Navigate your return on your terms. With TaxACT Bookmarks, simply mark & return to any question at any time.
- Enhanced! Forms preview. View State forms as PDFs as you complete the interview upon payment. New for 2010 - My Forms section provides a personalized view of the make-up for your return. Quickly add copies of needed Documents, gain insight into your return and more.
- New! Tax Glossary prevents tax jargon from getting in your way. Get the definitions for over 275 tax terms, linked directly from the TaxACT interview process right when you need them.
- 100% accuracy guaranteed. We'll pay the penalty & interest if you're assessed a penalty due to a calculation error in TaxACT.
* Add $5.95 for State Edition ($15.95 for All-States) on CD-ROM to cover shipping & handling.
1 E-file fees do not apply to New York state returns.
TaxACT 2010 Deluxe Edition must be installed on your computer in order to run TaxACT 2010 State Edition(s).