2005 State: Finish Your State Return in Minutes
100% Accuracy Guaranteed - finish your State tax return in minutes.
TaxACT 2005 State 1040 Highlights:
- Does the Work for You - Because TaxACT States are fully integrated with all Federal 1040 versions of TaxACT, your federal tax data is automatically transferred and calculated by the state software. Just answer a few simple state-specific questions, run the Alerts, and you are ready to file—it's that easy!
- Integrated IRS E-file for a Fast Refund - Don't mess with mailing a paper return when you can get your refund faster by e-filing. At just $7.95 per return, we offer the lowest price on the Web! (Available for all income-taxing states that support e-filing.)
- Quick to Download and Get Started - If you don't have a State Edition installed, your TaxACT federal edition will launch your web browser to the TaxACT.com web site—place your credit card order & immediately download the State software.
- Supports Part-Year & Non-Resident Forms - PY/NR states include: CA, CO, CT, GA, IA, IL, KS, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NY, OH, SC, & UT. For more information, see our PY/NR Chart.
* Add $5.95 for State Edition ($15.95 for All-States) on CD-ROM to cover shipping & handling.
1 E-file fees do not apply to New York state returns.
TaxACT 2005 Deluxe Edition must be installed on your computer in order to run TaxACT 2005 State Edition(s).