2004 State: Finish Your State Return in Minutes
100% Accuracy Guaranteed - finish your State tax return in minutes.
TaxACT 2004 State 1040 Highlights:
TaxACT State makes completing your state taxes even easier than completing your federal return!
- Fully Integrated with All TaxACT 1040 Federal Editions - Your federal information automatically transfers & gets calculated by the state software—no need to re-enter all that data. Once your 1040 federal return is finished, just answer a few simple state-specific questions, run the Alerts, and you are ready to file—it's that easy!
- Quick and Easy to Download - If you don't have a State Edition installed, your TaxACT federal edition will launch your web browser to the TaxACT.com web site—place your credit card order & immediately download the State software.
- includes e-filing for a fast refund - Why mess with mailing a paper return? At just $7.95 per return, we offer the lowest price on the Web! TaxACT supports electronic filing for every state that offers state e-filing.
- Supports Part-Year & Nonresident Forms - PY/NR states include: CA, CO, CT, GA, IA, IL, KS, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NY, OH, SC, & UT. For more information, see our PY/NR Chart.
* Add $5.95 for State Edition ($15.95 for All-States) on CD-ROM to cover shipping & handling.
1 E-file fees do not apply to New York state returns.
TaxACT 2004 Deluxe Edition must be installed on your computer in order to run TaxACT 2004 State Edition(s).