Desktop Assistant Overview
Desktop Assistant by 2nd Story Software, Inc. is the answer to finding your confidential personal information in an instant! Desktop Assistant runs in your desktop tray so you are only a click away from having access to your important information.
Use Desktop Assistant to store all your...
user names • customer ID's • access codes • contact names • addresses • phone numbers • email addresses • passwords • credit card numbers • PIN numbers • favorite web sites...
and any other piece of important information you need to hang onto!
Your data is safe and secure. You can select one of three security levels to match your daily demands.
Six main categories for storing your confidential information:
- Contact Information: Store contact information for your friends, family and professional contacts.
- Reminders: Enter reminders as a one-time, once a week, once a month, or once a year. Desktop Assistant will also remind you of upcoming events.
- Passwords: Keep track of your Internet usernames, passwords, URLs and any notes you care to add.
- Credit Cards: Make note of your credit card account information, number, and expiration date so you have your card numbers handy at all times.
- PINs (Personal Identification Numbers): Track your PIN's for savings accounts, checking accounts, ATMs, credit cards and more!
- Websites: Add and organize your personal lists of favorite sites. No need to scour the Internet for information. Desktop Assistant includes 400 of the most popular web sites in categories such as Travel, News, Health and Medicine, Education, and more!
Put away the pile of scrap papers containing your important information! Order & download Desktop Assistant today and put an end to the endless search for the elusive password. Just $9.95.