For taxes originally due March 2012
TaxACT walks you through your C Corporation return! Your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back.
Available for Download or CD2
Order Business 1120 to get free phone help ($7.99 value)
Never get stumped by a tax question for the entire 2011 tax season! Let our highly qualified tax specialists guide you through specific tax situations via phone, upon product payment, at no additional cost. A $7.99 value.
Uniquely suited to preparing your C Corporation return!
Make preparing and filing your Form 1120 tax return easy for your corporation. TaxACT Business 1120 walks you through your C Corporation return, automatically calculating and filling in the tax forms for you. Contains powerful depreciation reports, loan & savings calculators, and more.
- Uniquely Suited to Preparing Your C Corporation Return** - You'll enjoy essential features for Form 1120 preparation in addition to the versatility & efficiency you've enjoyed in the Deluxe Edition.
- Includes 1 Free Federal E-file.1
- Does the Work for You - Just answer simple, plain-English interview questions and TaxACT automatically calculates and enters your data into the appropriate tax forms.
- TaxACT Import transfers vital personal data from last year's tax return, including AGI/PIN, that is required to match IRS records in order to e-file.
- Enhanced! Maximize Business Deductions - TaxACT has expanded the list of common business expenses to help you report and maximize common deductions.
- Enhanced! Reconciliation of Income - TaxACT has expanded the list of common book to tax differences to help reconciliation of book income when required to complete Schedule M-1.
Essential features come standard with TaxACT Business 1120:
- Custom return printing - Print multiple copies of a return at once. Plus, you can print individual forms.
- Multiple occurrences of supporting forms - TaxACT allows you to enter multiple copies of many forms.
- Contains the Forms and Schedules you need, For a complete list please see the Forms and Schedules Chart.
- Password protection - Keep your data safe from others who may have access to your computer.
- Fast data entry features - enter data directly into forms or use the quick entry methods for Form 4562 and Schedules L and M-3 data.
- Enhanced TaxACT Bookmarks - Navigate your return on your terms. With TaxACT Bookmarks, simply mark & return to any question at any time.
- TaxACT Alerts meticulously inspect your return for errors, omissions, and valuable tax-saving opportunities you may have missed.
- Unlimited Free Support - Stumped by a tax question? Get one-on-one guidance from a tax specialist and TaxACT expert by email or phone (upon product payment) for free!
Powerful analysis reports and calculators at your fingertips:
- Depreciation and Disposal Summaries - If you own business property, then you know year-to-year depreciation can lead to a pretty hefty deduction on your federal and state tax returns. Don't miss any valuable deductions! TaxACT's Depreciation and Disposal Summaries make reviewing your current, future, and accumulated assets fast and easy.
- Loan and savings calculators - Effortlessly compute loan payments or the future value of savings deposits, then print amortization and accumulation schedules.
- Capital Gains Summary - Capital gains can be confusing, especially as your portfolio grows, and keeping track of all your transactions can be pretty taxing. TaxACT's Capital Gains Summary makes comparing your short term and long term brokerage statement to your tax return fast and easy. Never miss a stock transaction again!
- Prior Year Comparison Report finds possible errors resulting from incorrect entries or overlooked info by comparing your return to last year's data.
TaxACT State 1120 makes preparing your state return a snap!
- TaxACT State 1120 Edition integrates seamlessly! Add any TaxACT State 1120 Edition, and your federal information will be automatically transferred and calculated by the state software. No need to re-enter all that data! Purchase your state for only $14.95, or get the All-States Edition for just $59.95. State editions are available for AZ New!, CA, FL, GA, IA New!, IL, IN, KS, MD, MN, MO New!, NC, NJ New!, NY (Includes NYC), PA, SC, TX, VA, WI.
- State 1120 Edition Includes 1 Free State E-file - available for CA, FL, GA New, IL New, KS, MD New, NY (includes NYC) and WI.
1 In order to e-file your 1120 federal return, you will need a scanner. The IRS requires that you print authorization Form 8453-C, sign it, scan it, convert the document to a PDF and attach it to your return. The IRS estimates a typical e-filed return with direct deposit will be deposited in 7-15 days.
Add Business 1120 to cart for $39.95
Add to Cart
2 CD-ROM Orders: Add $5.99 for shipping
** TaxACT Business 1120 allows you to prepare one 1120 tax return only.