What's New for 2012?
- Updated! 2012 Tax Laws - TaxACT is updated with the latest tax forms and "fiscal cliff" changes from the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012.
- Enhanced! Answer Center - Free personalized tax and program help every step of the way, whether you have a specific tax question, are looking for a certain part of your return or need help with TaxACT.
- New! "My Forms" list - view and navigate to specific forms within a client's return quickly and easily
- New! TaxACT Free Federal Edition for Tablet - Download the iPad or Android tablet app to prepare, print and e-file your federal taxes free. Whether you start your return through your tablet app or on a browser at www.taxact.com, you can sign in with same user name and password in either location - anytime, anywhere.
- Enhanced! TaxACT Central - Our free companion app makes tax time faster and easier. After e-filing, use TaxACT Central check the status of returns and your federal refund 24/7.
- New! TaxACT DocVault™ is a free mobile app for organizing and saving tax documents throughout the year. Plus, securely save up to 3 GB of digital copies of your tax forms, receipts and photos on the web at www.taxactdocvault.com anytime.
- New! Save digital copies of W-2s, 1099s and other tax information alongside your TaxACT Deluxe return. Import images saved to your computer or in DocVault.
- New and improved! Written by TaxACT CPAs, TaxACT TaxTutor Guidance® in Deluxe provides easy-to-read and printable tax strategies, tips and explanations tailored to each interview question.
- New! Deluxe Schedule K-1 Import from TaxACT 1065 or 1120S returns.
- New! Dependents Tax Assistant to help determine whether someone can be claimed as a dependent on your return.
Want to know the latest news about TaxACT products? Like TaxACT or email email@example.com.