Professional Preparer's 2012 Product Catalog
Electronic Filing with TaxACT
E-filing is available for all federal returns, income-taxing states that support e-filing and select 1065, 1120S & 1120 states*. For a list of e-filing states, visit prep.taxact.com/state-list.
Benefits of e-filing
- Fast confirmation. Receive notification when client returns have been processed by the IRS and states.
- Speedy processing. Client returns are processed faster and receive their refunds sooner. If clients have a balance due, you can still e-file now and schedule electronic payment any time before the April 15th deadline.
- The IRS and many states require it. The IRS mandates that paid preparers who file more than 10 federal individual or trust returns/calendar year e-file client returns.
- Affordable. TaxACT offers competitive per client and unlimited e-filing plans, as well as money-saving software plus e-filing bundles. Per return and bundle pricing and details can be found at prep.taxact.com/catalog.
* An Electronic Filing Identification Number (EFIN) is required to e-file with TaxACT software. Learn how to apply for an EFIN at prep.taxact.com/catalog.
|Number of client returns||Price|
|First 150 clients||$8.95 per return type (1040, 1065, 1120S, 1120)|
Paying per client return? Take advantage of TaxACT's pre-paid e-filing. Purchase e-filing in advance in increments of $10 or $25, and add to your balance at any time. To purchase, call 1-800-573-4287.